Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3du
Participant
Jump to solution

study and administration guides

Hello everyone,

I hope you're having a wonderful day. I wanted to reach out to this amazing community to ask for some guidance and assistance. I'm genuinely interested in obtaining the CCSA / CCSE or CCSM certifications, as I believe they would be a significant boost for my career. However, I've been searching the website and haven't had much luck in finding the specific study and administration guides for these certifications.

If any of you have gone through this process or have information on how to access these guides, I would be immensely grateful if you could share some tips or useful links. I know this community is very supportive, and I'm sure many of you have experience in the field.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide! Your support would mean a lot to me on this exciting journey of professional development.

Best regards,

ECF

0 Kudos
3 Replies
3du
Participant

I really appreciate your response. There is no doubt that the links you have provided will be of great help to me in understanding basic notions and familiarizing yourself with the technology.

Regards,

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Glad we can help.

Welcome to the CP world 🙂

Andy

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events