cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jason_Tugwell
Employee Employee
Employee

CCSM Elite Club at CPX 🌟

In collaboration with CheckMates, the Certification Team launched the CCSM Elite Club at CPX this year!

CCSM ELITE CLUB2.png

Those who reached CCSM Elite status and were in attendance at CPX (EMEA and AMER regions) were eligible to receive a CCSM Elite Club plaque, hear from Check Point speakers Dr. Dorit Dor (CTO) and Shay Solomon (Director of Training and Business Development) and meet CCSM Elite certified individuals from across the region.

In the future, we look forward to having more regional meetups for the Club members and including this esteemed group to assist with Certification assessments, interacting with Check Point Technical Experts, and more.

Take a look at some photos from the events:

EMEA

5.jpeg6.jpg2812.jpgDorit.jpegGroup.jpegshay.jpegTug.jpeg

AMER

8439.jpggroup1.jpegGroup2.jpegGroup3.jpegGroup4.jpegGroup5.jpegGroup6.jpegPS-Team.jpegTim-Val.jpeg

20 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Nice photos.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Was nice to meet them all at CPX this year!

0 Kudos
ChrisAM
Contributor

Why does Timothy Hall get a CCSM Elite Club trophy even though he is not a CCSM Elite?

th_no_ccsm_elite1.png

th_no_ccsm_elite.png

0 Kudos
(1)
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Lets be objective...man probably has enough knowledge to be ccsm elite x 100 lol

Andy

0 Kudos
ChrisAM
Contributor

In principle, you're right 😉
But I don't think it's politically correct.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I was always of this opinion...to me, personally, certifications dont mean much (if anything) if person does not have the knowledge.

Andy

0 Kudos
Jason_Tugwell
Employee Employee
Employee

What you see on CheckMates needs to be updated for Tim Hall has the CCSM Elite.

We will request this to be updated.

Regards,

Tug

(2)
_Val_
Admin
Admin

@ChrisAM,  @the_rock, and everybody else, Tim is a certified professional, and he has the CCSM Elite tag:

Screenshot 2024-04-02 at 17.50.32.png

I would also say that some ppl in this discussion are not, quoting, "politically correct", lol.

There is just a handful number of people in the world who contributed to the professional community around Check Pointon at the same level as Tim.  

If you want to be jealous (and gosh, I sometimes feel like that myself), envy his knowledge and his work, not his badges.

the_rock
Legend
Legend

well said!

PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Finally got everyone added to date, welcome!

Eric_D
Employee Employee
Employee

I am honored to be a part of the CCSM Elite club, now I got to pull my weight here in Checkmates ðŸ˜€

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I always found that in CP community, we all work as a team to find solution for others, its pretty amazing and Im honored to be part of it.

Best,

Andy

0 Kudos
Vincent_Bacher
Advisor
Advisor

Since I don't have the time to travel to CPX, I'm not a club member now. I am sad. ðŸ˜­

kidding!

Congrats to all club members!

and now to something completely different - CCVS, CCAS, CCTE, CCCS, CCSM elite
0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Of course, you are a member. Thanks for all your efforts, commitments, and loyalty.

Vincent_Bacher
Advisor
Advisor

Will you send me such a cool plate, too? 😉

and now to something completely different - CCVS, CCAS, CCTE, CCCS, CCSM elite
0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Sorry, not this time, Vincent. At the first wave, we only serve them to CPX attendees. However, we do have plans to run local CCSM-E-related activities in different areas, one of them being Germany, please stay tuned. 

Nik_Bloemers
Advisor
Advisor

How do I apply for the badge here on CheckMates exactly? I've received my CCMS-E certification on February 12th. I found a 'CCSM Elite' group under the Learn menu here on CheckMates for which I requested membership a month ago, but nothing has happened so that doesn't seem to be the correct way 🙂

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Nik, just to make sure, we are granting these badges monthly, with some delay. But anyhow, you have it now

the_rock
Legend
Legend

In the meantime, Im sending this 😉

Andy

Badge_Honour.png

 

Toni_Ponder
Employee
Employee

One more EMEA pic from the CCSM Elite session!  Some of our ATC instructors were recognized at this year's CPX session.
Proud of these guys!

IMG_9830.JPG

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events