Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My top 5 SecureKnowledge solutions

This widget could not be displayed.
8 Comments
Kaspars_Zibarts
Employee Employee
Employee

Great post! I have noticed that some seem to ignore official information available through release documentation or SKs. And take the easy path of asking straight away here in the community Smiley Happy nothing wrong with it of course but sometimes I find it rather lazy approach Smiley Happy

Since we run chassis and you don't touch them too often I keep coming back to ATRG for scalable platforms sk101556

Then ClusterXL upgrade methods and paths sk107042, great start point for gateway upgrades outside release focus

Magic numbers in deferent releases sk25977

I love using domain objects in R80.10.. hence sk120633

Other great ones come up but it feels that they are very much case specific

Happy New year!

P.S don't forget Tim Hall's book! Must read!

Victor_MR
Employee Employee
Employee

Also great SKs!

Regarding ClusterXL, there is a lot information about it, but that sk107042 is definitely the starting point to understand how to upgrade a cluster.

P.S. Indeed, I will have to take a look at Tim Hall's book Smiley Happy

PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Hm... 

Considering I'm one of the few people on CheckMates that's originated a significant number of SKs (according to my internal SK search, roughly 400), I'll highlight a few of the favorites that I wrote.

They may or may not still be useful, but... Smiley Happy

PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Happened to run across this older thread.

Moving it into the new SecureKnowledge‌ space where it belongs Smiley Happy

DeletedUser
Not applicable

Am probably behind the times, but just noticed the ATRG list is now much easier to find, i.e. linked from the support home page under Technology Reference Guide and easier to see when the guide was last updated. I like the change Ronen Zel‌.

Ronen_Zel
Mod
Mod

Thank you Sir. 

Jordi_Torres
Explorer

Well Done Victor, this is a very good information