cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ctsai
Explorer

Skyline - 2 gateways showing only uptime data

Hello CheckMates,

I recently setup Skyline for my environment which consists of 8 clusters.  I have 6 clusters working properly and sending data to Skyline and showing all the properly data in the Grafana dashboard.  2 of the remaining clusters only have 1 member displaying all the data where the other remaining member only displays the "uptime" data.  Not sure where to go from here, any assistance/ideas would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ctsai
Explorer

@Arik_Ovtracht, can you please share some insights on this issue that I'm running into? I've tried restarting Prometheus, Grafana, and also the telemetry service on the gateway side but still only getting uptime data.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Arik_Ovtracht
Employee
Employee

Hi @ctsai ,

Sorry, I must have missed your previous post. 

It sounds like you might have not started the Prometheus server using 'remote write enabled', see here: https://prometheus.io/docs/prometheus/latest/feature_flags/

If this still doesn't help, please contact me at ariko@checkpoint.com and we can schedule a session to help you.

0 Kudos
ctsai
Explorer

No worries.  I don't think that's the issue since there are only 2 gateways out of 16 that are not displaying all the data just uptime information.  I'll email you to get a session scheduled.  Thank you very much!

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

Tue 23 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (EDT)

East US: What's New in R82

Thu 25 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)

APAC: CPX 2024 Recap

Tue 30 Apr 2024 @ 03:00 PM (CDT)

EMEA: CPX 2024 Recap

Thu 02 May 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)

APAC: What's new in R82

Tue 23 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (EDT)

East US: What's New in R82

Thu 25 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)