cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jamie_Telford
Explorer
Jump to solution

Smart 1 Cloud Login Timeout?

Hi Guys - is there any way to tweak the timeout on Smart 1 Cloud / SmartConsole logins connected to cloud management?

If not, is there anything on the roadmap?

I find I'm having to log back in multiple times a day as I'm often multi tasking (Checkpoint's are just one of my long list of responsibilities).

It's not a biggy, but I've been wondering ever since I migrated to cloud management and I think even a slight increase in the default value would be helpful.

Regards,

Jamie.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TomerLev
Employee
Employee

Hey Jamie
There is no plan to change that, but your feedback is valuable and we will look into it.
(Surely you are aware of the security aspect of leaving the session open too long, but indeed the trade-off here is clear)
Thank you 
Tomer

View solution in original post

5 Replies
TomerLev
Employee
Employee

Hey Jamie
There is no plan to change that, but your feedback is valuable and we will look into it.
(Surely you are aware of the security aspect of leaving the session open too long, but indeed the trade-off here is clear)
Thank you 
Tomer

Ofir_Calif
Employee
Employee

Hi @Jamie_Telford ,

Can you please specify which timeout you are referring to?

is it Portal timeout / Installed SmartConsole timeout / Streamed SmartConsole timeout?

0 Kudos
Jamie_Telford
Explorer

Hi @Ofir_Calif - mostly the Installed SmartConsole for me, though on occasions the other components as well.

It's a little frustrating when I return to a SmartConsole window, attempt a logs query and it errors out on me. I presume this is my session timing out since usually the portal has logged me out by that time too.

0 Kudos
Ofir_Calif
Employee
Employee

Hi @Jamie_Telford ,
Please open a support ticket, we will further check this issue. 

Thanks,

Ofir.

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Sadly, no way to change it. I had multiple customers we have who use S1C ask me that question (we even had official TAC case opened about it), but answer was always that it was not possible. Lets see, maybe in R82? : - )

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events