cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gerberth
Explorer

Migration Smart-1 to On-Premise | Management Server Object

Hi all!

I migrate the Smart-1 Cloud to Smart-1 On-Premise, the data base migration is OK, when I open the SmartConsole R81.20 the Management Object Gateway or SMS Object isn't on Gateways & Servers Tab, but the gateway object existing on objects explorer and it have the IP address configured on the cloud and not have the new IP address On-Premise.

How can I restore or manage the Management Object to the Smart-1 On-Premise?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Stas_M
Employee
Employee

Hi @Gerberth,
In Smart-1 Cloud you can't manage the Management Object because it is under Check Point responsibility. Since Smart-1 Cloud  is SaaS solution, we (Check Point) are taking care of Management Object including its IP address.
For the same reason Management Object is removed from the main window of SmartConsole where you see all Security Gateways in Smart-1 Cloud. 

0 Kudos
Gerberth
Explorer

Hi @Stas_M ,

I understand, I can't manage the Management Object when Smart-1 is on CheckPoint Cloud, but now, I have Smart-1 On-Premise server under my infrastructure and I have migrated the management's database from de Cloud to On-Premise and I need manage the Management Object.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Stas_M
Employee
Employee

Hi @Gerberth,
Yes. I just missed the part where you wrote that it happens in on-prem. 
I'm checking the solution for you.  Probably you will need to open SR for that. However, give me few hours to check that before you opening SR.

0 Kudos
Stas_M
Employee
Employee

@Gerberth when you made migration from Smart-1 Cloud to On-Prem, did you followed sk179698?
https://support.checkpoint.com/results/sk/sk179698
I think you probably missed the part of NGM_FORCE_CREATE_AGGREGATOR_CPMIHOST_NOTMAAS in that SK.

0 Kudos
Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events