cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
niwarthana
Explorer
Jump to solution

office 365 application base routing

I'm using CP version R77.30. Recently we have migrated to O365 for mail services. I have 3 ISP links for the internet. I need to route user's mail services (office365) only through one link. That link is only for mail traffic not for other traffics. As I know the current version (R77.30) of the CP doesn't support this requirement.  Is there any way to solve this issue?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Yes, it requires enabling a hidden feature in R80.40.
It also has several limitations, documented in the following SK: https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?eventSubmit_doGoviewsolutiondetails=&solut...

View solution in original post

6 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin
You may be able to achieve this with Policy Routing, but you'd have to either manually maintain or script the necessary changes to those IP address.
R80.40 has a way to meet this requirement without having to maintain the routing table with a script or manually.
0 Kudos
niwarthana
Explorer

Thank you very much for your reply.

Manually & Scrip maintaining is not practical and won't be work perfectly. As you mentioned the above issue can solve R80.40 version. Do you have any guide for this?

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin
We don't have an official SK as of yet, it should come out soon.
As I've been advised it's still internal (for now), I can't share details here.
Your local Check Point office should be able to assist, however.
0 Kudos
niwarthana
Explorer
Thanks.
0 Kudos
Richard_Clyne
Participant

Is there an SK available for this yet?

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Yes, it requires enabling a hidden feature in R80.40.
It also has several limitations, documented in the following SK: https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?eventSubmit_doGoviewsolutiondetails=&solut...

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events