Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Feridun_ÖZTOK
Contributor
Jump to solution

gateway own address translate not working in s2s

Hi there,

i wish remote gateway come to our gateway use internal address. I write nat rule for this job but it's not working. Maybe i didn't perfectly explain but i attached a diagram and screeanshot. İs there any way ?

Untitled Diagram.drawio (1).png

2024-02-27_11-50-49.png

2024-02-27_11-13-26.png

2024-02-27_11-14-27.png

  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Feridun_ÖZTOK
Contributor

Hi Amir,

I solved the problem, I'm happy 🙂 A little bit of user error, a little bit of a bug. I made a mistake when the logs showed something that wasn't working as working. The problem is solved now, thank you again.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
AmirArama
Employee
Employee

Hi

Can you provide more details?

Is it gaia or spark (smb)? What version?

Why do you want to hide traffic from your GW behind it's internal IP?

Is it possible that you have "disable nat inside the vpn community" selected in the vpn community > advanced tab?

0 Kudos
Feridun_ÖZTOK
Contributor

Hi Amir,

All gateways R81.10 Take 130

Remote gateway is cluster state. S2S running over cluster ip. Members send cpview data (skyline) to my side. My side drop the packed "According to the policy the packet should not have been decrypted". I thought that if I could send it via their internal addresses, there would be no need to define their external addresses in the VPN domain. If I can't I know I can solve it this way, I just wanted to try and ask.

"disable nat inside the vpn community" not selected, i checked it 👍

AmirArama
Employee
Employee

Seems like a bug to me, unless you did some special configuration that may affect it.

i tried to replicate it on R81.20 jhf 41, and it's working properly.

Consider upgrade or open TAC to investigate.

0 Kudos
Feridun_ÖZTOK
Contributor

Hi Amir,

Always finds me 🙂 Thanks for help.

Feridun_ÖZTOK
Contributor

Hi Amir,

I solved the problem, I'm happy 🙂 A little bit of user error, a little bit of a bug. I made a mistake when the logs showed something that wasn't working as working. The problem is solved now, thank you again.

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events