Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TamSOL
Collaborator
Jump to solution

What is included with the Checkpoint 6000 series?

Hello team

I'm wondering if I should buy an additional rail kit when buying Checkpoint.

If I buy a Checkpoint Qunantum 6000 series and set it in a rack, do I have to buy rail kit?

Also, do the accessories included differ depending on the device?

Thank you for in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
emmap
Employee
Employee

It's in the datasheets available on the main website. The 6600 for example in base and plus include basic telescopic mounts, but if you want nice slide rails (they are much nicer than the basic ones) they're available as an option.

View solution in original post

(1)
4 Replies
emmap
Employee
Employee

It's in the datasheets available on the main website. The 6600 for example in base and plus include basic telescopic mounts, but if you want nice slide rails (they are much nicer than the basic ones) they're available as an option.

(1)
TamSOL
Collaborator

Thank you for the reply.

I understood it.

the_rock
Legend
Legend

As @emmap had said, if you want nicer rails, it is extra. I know customer that got those, they are not that expensive.

Best,

Andy

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

This is whats in the data sheet

Andy

6600 Security Gateway Base Configuration, includes 10x 1GbE copper ports, 8 GB RAM, 1 SSD, 1 AC PSU, telescopic rails,
SandBlast (SNBT) Security Subscription Package for 1 Year.
CPAP-SG6600-SNBT
6600 Security Gateway Plus Configuration, includes 10x 1GbE copper ports, 4x 10GbE SFP+ ports, 4x SFP+ SR
transceivers, 16 GB RAM, 1 SSD, 2x AC PSU, Lights-out Management, telescopic rails, SandBlast (SNBT) Security
Subscription Package for 1 Year.
CPAP-SG6600-PLUS-SNBT
Quantum IoT Network Protection for 1 year for 6600 appliances CPSB-IOTP-6600-1Y
Quantum IoT Network Protection for 1 year for 6600 PLUS appliances CPSB-IOTP-6600-PLUS-1Y
Quantum SD-WAN subscription for 1 year for 6600 appliances CPSB-SDWAN-6600-1Y
Quantum SD-WAN subscription for 1 year for 6600 PLUS appliances CPSB-SDWAN-6600-PLUS-1Y
The Base and Plus packages include 2 virtual systems (VS) - one management VS and one production/data VS. These

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events