cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tiagosilva
Explorer

Two ISP for default route with failover issues

Hi guys,

I have a clusterXL, in cloning group, ith two internet service providers and one ot them gave me a /30 network. To keep my VIP working was necessary create a different subnet that the ISP gave me.

Becouse that, isn´t possible to use ISP Redundancy. So, I tried to configure my default route with two gateways with different priorities. ISP 1 with priority 1 and ISP 2 with prioritie 2. All them have a "PING" enabled and "IP Reachability Detection" enabled with external addresses to test.

When my ISP with prioirty 1 fails, the backup ISP doens´t take on the internet requests from my network.

Are there some other configuration to do?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Do you see the route change if you check it via the CLI and how is NAT configured on the Gateway?

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
tiagosilva
Explorer

When the ISP with priority 1 fails, the default route disappear. The NAT is enabled on the gateway, "Hide internal networks behind..."

0 Kudos
tiagosilva
Explorer

Captura de tela 2022-06-03 111444.png

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I configured this for customer last year and definitely works fine. I assume you are using primary/backup? Can you do some captures and traces to see why its failing when connections go to your secondary link?

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events