Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gokul
Explorer
Jump to solution

Stable VPN Client for MAC OS 13

Hi,

Please help to find the stable latest VPN client version for MAC OS 13. I could not find any article on this. Also we have VPN gateways in different locations and they are fixed of R81.10 and R80.10. Will the VPN client version be different for these GAIA versions for MAC OS 13? 

Thanks! 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I see that now, well, not sure how it works then on my personal macbook :). I tested E87 and installed fin, I rebooted, shut macbook down and no issues.

https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?eventSubmit_doGoviewsolutiondetails=&solut...

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

E86.80 and above support Ventura.

The E87.00 release is GA for the same.

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
Gokul
Explorer

Hi Chris,

What is the difference between 'Endpoint Client EA' and 'Endpoint Client GA' . Also this E86.80 and E87 which one is recommended and these are supported by Gateway R81,10 and R80.40 ? 

0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

GA is greater than EA.

GA = Recommended for Ventura in this context.

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
Gokul
Explorer

Hi Chris,

and this VPN client is supported by Gateway R80.40 and R81.10? The reason I am asking this as we have upgraded some of our VPN firewalls to R81.10 and after that some of our MAC users are facing issue where VPN client gets connected but cannot access any resources. However, it is does not seem to be an issue with policy as windows machines are working fine with same polices. 

0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Yes these versions are compatible, if the client was upgraded to Ventura and has a different client version than either of the two i've listed then you should address this first. If the problem persists please take it with TAC for investigation.

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

E87 works, but I would NOT use it yet, as its not recommended. Please refer to my screenshot and you can see E86.50 is recommended one, so I would always stick with that : - )

Hope it helps.

Andy

Screenshot_1.png

0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Note Ventura is not supported prior to E86.80.

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I see that now, well, not sure how it works then on my personal macbook :). I tested E87 and installed fin, I rebooted, shut macbook down and no issues.

https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?eventSubmit_doGoviewsolutiondetails=&solut...

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events