Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
svori
Collaborator
Collaborator

R81.20 JHF Take53 experiences

Hi,

Anyone that have any good/bad experiences on R81.20 Take53 yet ?

I am planning to upgrade customers but got a little hesitant due to some posts in this forum that stated that there were issues.

Maybe that is just the minority but it has been quiet about this update so i just want to hear your stories 🙂

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jan_Kleinhans
Advisor

Hello,

we are running Take53 on 2 VSX Clusters for some days now. 

The following problem exists on both clusters:

PRJ-49974,
PMTR-94928

CPView

CPU statistics may be incorrect or missing in CPView.

As it's more a cosmetic issue that doesn't harm us much.

On the other cluster we experienced the following issue:

PRJ-50761,

PRHF-31092

Security Gateway

On Security Gateways with enabled Hyper Flow feature, during policy installation and re-offload process of the connections, accelerated connections may be interrupted.

For this problem we are running a hotfix on Take53 now. It was very hard to find as you normaly don't get the information from the customers quickly after you installed a policy.

Both issues seem to be fixed in T54. So maybe if you will be using hyperflow or if you are using cpview much I would try T54.

Jan

the_rock
Legend
Legend

I have take 54 running in 2 labs, so far, no issues.

Best,

Andy

Lesley
Advisor

I would pick take 54 when it is GA. We have couple customers that have this issue:

PRJ-50761,

PRHF-31092

Security Gateway

On Security Gateways with enabled Hyper Flow feature, during policy installation and re-offload process of the connections, accelerated connections may be interrupted.

And one more bug also solved in 54. 

IF patch is needed Check Point is very quick to provide this customer for the setup. 

-------
If you like this post please give a thumbs up(kudo)! 🙂

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events