cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PhilB100
Explorer

R80.30 Standalone Installation - HyperV

Good Afternoon,

I am trying to install GAIA R80.30 in Standalone mode on Hyper-V. I  have 4 cores, 16GB of memory, and a 200GB HD configured. Every time I install the OS and go through the "First time installation wizard", the option for Security Management is greyed out. The only thing I can install is Security Gateway.

Does anyone have any tips for this?

Thanks,

Phil

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Use R80.40 and above, particularly if you want to install standalone (gateway + management in same VM).

In R80.20/R80.30, if you wanted to use the Linux 3.10 kernel, there were separate installation ISOs for gateway and management.
It is not possible to install R80.20/R80.30 standalone with the Linux 3.10 kernel.
If you want to install R80.30 management (without gateway), you will need a different ISO.

ingridburk
Explorer

@PhoneBoy wrote:

Use R80.40 and above, particularly if you want to install standalone (gateway + management in same VM).

In R80.20/R80.30, if you wanted to use the Linux 3.10 kernel, there were separate installation ISOs for gateway and management friday night funkin
It is not possible to install R80.20/R80.30 standalone with the Linux 3.10 kernel.
If you want to install R80.30 management (without gateway), you will need a different ISO.

Thanks for your help and suggestion.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events