cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Akintunde
Participant
Jump to solution

CPUse Deployment agent

Mates My name is Akintunde Oloyede i am new on this platform and to checkpoint appliance. i am trying to carve a niche for myself in Network security with focus on the use of checkponit appliances. I have been working on a Lab for days but am stuck with downloading deployment agent. Each time i tried the error message attached is what i get, kindly advise on what to do.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
_Val_
Admin
Admin

You need a valid software subscription attached to your account to download any binaries and software packages.

However, if your newly installed appliance/VM has access to the Internet, with 14 days plug-and-play evaluation license you should be able to download a new CPUSE agent directly on the machine from WebUI.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

You need a valid software subscription attached to your account to download any binaries and software packages.

However, if your newly installed appliance/VM has access to the Internet, with 14 days plug-and-play evaluation license you should be able to download a new CPUSE agent directly on the machine from WebUI.

Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Welcome!

Downloads are only available for those users attached to an account with a valid support contract. 

Please speak to the admin or representative of your accounts to have your user profile associated.

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
Akintunde
Participant

Thanks Chris i appreciate your prompt response, forgive my error. Please help profile my account to enable me run this lab for 14days. How do i get my user profile associated please this is not clear. Thank you for your understanding.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

When you go to Upgrades (CPUSE) > Status and Actions in the Gaia WebUI, it should automatically upgrade the deployment agent if you’re not on the most recent version.
If you don’t have a support agreement, which would allow you to download directly from SupportCenter, this screen is the only place you can download updates from on a trial license.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

First of all, welcome! Second, guys are 100% correct, you need valid contract. Wihtout it, you wont even be able to download eval license from the support site. @_Val_ is right, when you install any CP appliance, it comes with 14 days trial and that entitles you to any blade use, as well as CPUSE agent download.

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events