cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto-Updating custom URL block list

Aaron_Rose
Employee
Employee

I created this script a bit ago, but I thought it would be worth sharing.  At a high level the script: 

• Runs on Check Point's GAIA (using the built in python modules)
    • Downloads a list of URLs from GitHub
    • Parses the URLs from the list and adds them to a custom application/site object
    • Pushes policy (by default it only publishes policy, but you can uncomment the lines to install as well)
    • This object can be used for dynamic allow/block lists

...;
TO ACCESS CHECKMATES TOOLBOX it's simple and free

Disclaimer: Check Point does not provide maintenance services or technical or customer support for third party content provided on this Site, including in CheckMates Toolbox. See also our Third Party Software Disclaimer.

3 Replies

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Hey Aaaron,

That looks interesting...question for you. Is there an official list or sk article about scripts available for different purposes? I ask because I know TAC has official stance that scripting is not supported.

;

0 Kudos

PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Officially supported (by TAC) scripts are in SecureKnowledge.
Don't think we have a comprehensive list.

;

0 Kudos

Aaron_Rose
Employee
Employee

Yes, you're correct.  TAC can't support all scripts, since many are made outside of R&D - so TAC would be stretched attempting to digest the technical details & flow of each script, and then trying to support something they aren't familiar with.  Officially supported scripts can be found in SecureKnowledge, as pointed out by  @PhoneBoy 

;

0 Kudos