Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anna_Ushakova
Contributor
Jump to solution

Unable to establish GW (Appliance 600) connection with SMS.

Unable to establish GW (Appliance 600) connection with SMS. After a short period of time after the connection is established, access to the Internet begins to lag. Without SMS server connection in the equation, everything seems to work fine. The connection between SMS and GW is lost, after restoring the connection between GW and SMS, the Internet is again starting to lag. I tried on two different devices model 600. On both, this problem replicates. Everything is allowed in the rules. 

Why does this happen?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Hello,

The 600 gateway series of appliances don't support centralised management. Can you please describe the specific scenario further and what version software is being used?

Thanks,

Chris

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Hello,

The 600 gateway series of appliances don't support centralised management. Can you please describe the specific scenario further and what version software is being used?

Thanks,

Chris

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
Anna_Ushakova
Contributor

sorry. i didn't know that 600 gateway series of appliances don't support centralized management. the issue is resolved.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

A traditional Check Point Security Management cannot manage a 600 appliance, 

I believe you can send logs from a 600, though.

Please describe in detail exactly what you are doing, with screenshots as appropriate,

Please list versions of all related components (firmware version on 600, version of Security Management Server).

Pedro_Espindola
Advisor

Is the SMS connected as a log server?

Or did you mean SMP (Security Management Portal)?

0 Kudos
Anna_Ushakova
Contributor

The 600 gateway series of appliances don't support centralised management.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events