Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ronshos
Employee
Employee

The Infinity Spark packages for small and mid-sized businesses include now the Spark Pro gateways

For small and mid-sized businesses Check Point's offers an all-in-one packages that contain the Quantum Spark gateway, endpoint security, mobile and e-mail protection. These Infinity Spark packages offer enterprise-grade security for small and mid-sized businesses across networks, email, office, endpoint, and mobile devices.

Starting June 1st the Infinity Spark SMB packages have been updated to include the brand-new Spark 1500 Pro Next Generation gateways series. The Quantum Spark 1500 Pro Next Generation Firewalls are the industry's first security gateways with integrated AI security, 5G, and Wi-Fi 6.

Infinity Spark package.jpg

The key features of the Infinity Spark June 2023 update include:

• Max throughput of up to 900 Mbps using the new Spark 1500 Pro series appliances
  • Wi-Fi 6 connectivity for 3x faster performance on dense networks
  • Increased memory to double the amount of secure user capacity with 1M concurrent sessions
  • SD-WAN capabilities for secure and optimal application performance and maximum uptime
  • Best-in-class threat prevention with a 99.7% catch rate against phishing, ransomware, credential theft, and DNS attacks
  • Unified management and cloud services enabling zero-touch provisioning, complete visibility, and seamless management of unlimited SMB customers

All new Infinity Spark packages are available now through the Check Point Product Catalog

For additional materials on Infinity Spark, head to the SMB Infinity Spark webpage

Looking forward,
Ron

Spark Pro Footer.png

5 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Thats super exciting news!

Andy

0 Kudos
ICSI
Collaborator

I bought the old 1590 with 4G and it works great, to bad the speed is horrible. not in all the areas is possible to catch up a good signal. I am in the middle of the city using Verizone and I use the 4g as a backup connection. 

Wishing that Check Point could do a swap or replacement for the regular 1500 for a 1500 pro.

Regards,

Oscar Catana
https://ipthub.com

Cyber Sec Passionate!
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Check with your local Check Point office about trade-in options.

0 Kudos
ICSI
Collaborator

This guys are Jewish! no trade-in without cash up front! LOL 

I tried already. 😄 

Regards,

Oscar Catana
https://ipthub.com

Cyber Sec Passionate!
0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Did you explain the situation to your local CP Sales person?

Cheers,

Andy

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events