Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndresD
Explorer
Jump to solution

SMS Server image for SMB 1400 (R77.20.86 firmware)

Hi all.

A question around my SMB 1430 appliance:

I would like to check about centrally managed mode for this appliance and firmware revision. Anybody could help me for downloading the .iso file?

Many thanks.

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee
0 Kudos
(1)
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Sorry to hear that, but we cannot help you. You can only download software with a valid software subscription in place. 

View solution in original post

10 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Note that we do not provide firmware for download via the community and it isn’t required to enable Central Management, which can be enabled here (should be similar on a 1430):

1D4BFC2C-D995-4FC7-AC82-FA20BB4C0305.jpeg

All firmware releases for SMB appliances are downloadable through SupportCenter and require a Software Subscription to access.

0 Kudos
AndresD
Explorer

Hi.

The only thing I want is to implement a Security management server and managing the firewall through it in central mode. No firmware needed for that.

For this purpose I need a compatible ISO image for deploying with this firmware release. I could download for other versions, but seems to be not compatible with SMB 1400.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

sk170416: Check Point R81.10 

compatible.png

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
(1)
AndresD
Explorer

Many thanks !!!

Regards.

AndresD

0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

No worries, encourage you to also upgrade the 1430 appliance itself to R77.20.87 (Build 3120) per: sk153433

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
AndresD
Explorer

Thanks a lot, but I haven´t any suscription for getting this firmware update :-(((

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Sorry to hear that, but we cannot help you. You can only download software with a valid software subscription in place. 

AndresD
Explorer

Sorry, Chris, is this file sk170416 free downloadable? Coukd'nt find link for that 

Thanks

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

It should be, yes.
Note that separate management requires a license.

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Here is the link to sk170416: https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?eventSubmit_doGoviewsolutiondetails=&solut...

However, as already mentioned, downloading ANY software requires a valid software subscription

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events