cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shanil420
Contributor

Can't Access WebUI

Hi Ofir,

I have a locally managed 1600 appliance running R81.10.07. For some devices i see the following screen after entering the credentials to access web console. Can you please help me what have cause this error.?

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-07 at 21.52.30.jpeg

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Ofir_Calif
Employee
Employee

Hi @shanil420 ,

i sent you a private message.

Thanks,

Ofir.

(1)
shanil420
Contributor

Hi Everyone,

We added our Active Directory Domain Controller to our locally managed 1600 firewall to monitor AD user wise traffic & deploy policies by the Security groups on AD. To do this I have enabled User Awareness and added AD credentials to Authetication Servers and i was able to sync security groups to firewall successfully but the Security Group based policies are not reaching the assigned policies. So then we upgrade the firmware  to  R81.10.07 from R80.20.35 because R80.20 is near to end of support. 

After the upgrade  I can create policies to Security Groups & now they are working perfectly.

Since the upgrade I cant access the firewall management console from domain connected devices but I can access web console from Domain server it self and devices that are not connected to domain.

This is the page visible after providing login credentials and inthe login events i can see the logs as login successfull.

shanil420_0-1694163092893.png

Please help me what can cause this error. Is this a certificate related error?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Ofir_Calif
Employee
Employee

Hi @shanil420,
We will need more information and to take a look at your environment.

Please open a support ticket.

Thanks,
Ofir.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Admin note: forked from an unrelated thread and changed the subject.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events