Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Emilio_Espinosa
Contributor

CLISH: Adding categories to Application Control groups.

I am setting up my new 1430 SBMs using CLISH in R77.20 HFA 80. As I already have one that was set up manually, I exported the configuration using "show configuration" and intend to run the commands once modified to my needs. I am stuck adding categories to custom application control groups. The problem is with 2-word categories, the command used is as follows:

set application-group name Gerente add application-name Computers\ /\ Internet   <-- Autocompleted with TAB.

set application-group name Gerente add application-name "Computers\ /\ Internet"  <-- Won't work

set application-group name Gerente add application-name "Computers \ Internet"  <-- Won't work.

The category is completed by tabbing in the command. The problem is I get this error "Illegal characters in application-group name". I even tried to quote the category, the result is the same. Is there a chance that this version has this bug or am I doing something wrong? I know that I can use IDs but honestly, would be easier to use their respective names.

thanks for your attention.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Sounds like a bug of some sort and you should open a TAC case on it.

0 Kudos
Tom_Hinoue
Advisor
Advisor

I remember long ago, I opened a case about this and was informed that categories with 2 or more words (with space in it) is not configurable in CLI due to limitation on Gaia Embedded firmware.

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events