Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dknoll
Explorer

VPN Configuration Utility for Endpoint Security Clients for Windows for E88.00

I am planning to package and update Remote Access VPN Clients for Windows version E88.00. I have not been able to determine if there will be a VPN Configuration Utility for Endpoint Security Clients for Windows that will work with version E88.00?

It appears that the cutoff is E87.x  VPN Configuration Utility for Endpoint Security Clients for Windows (checkpoint.com)

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

From a VPN perspective (or at least with respect to this tool), there should not be any significant difference in functionality.
I would therefore expect it to work even if that version isn't listed in the SK.
Have you actually tried it and confirmed it doesn't work?

0 Kudos
dknoll
Explorer

That's good to hear that E88.00 shouldn't be much different when using the tool. On a whim I did try packaging E88.00 and didn't experience any issues and in my initial testing appears to be working. I plan to test this deployment on a wider range of computers in the next couple of weeks. I'll report back when I have more data.

0 Kudos
dknoll
Explorer

We have deployed to a small test group, E88.00 using the latest VPN Configuration Utility for Endpoint Security Clients for Windows tool. It doesn't state that E88.x is supported but we're having good success with repackaging. Just wanted to update this thread in case someone else may have this requirement. 

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events