Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Roy_Smith
Collaborator
Jump to solution

VPN Client Multiple Interfaces

Hi 

I am investigating some issues our users are having with Remote Access VPN. In my investigation, I came across this post - https://community.checkpoint.com/t5/Remote-Access-VPN/Endpoint-VPN-users-facing-extreme-slowness/m-p...

When I look at our gateways to confirm if the option "Support connectivity enhancement for gateways with multiple external interfaces" is enabled or not, I do not see it. The option is not there. I do remember seeing it in the past but cannot remember what was set. 

Is this an option that has been removed in R81.10? Or has it moved somewhere else? Or is it not relevant now?

Any help on this is appreciated.

Many Thanks
Roy

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Roy_Smith
Collaborator

I raised a call and got the following response:

"The "Support connectivity enhancement for gateways with multiple external interfaces" option is integrated into the newer versions - Since R81. 
Therefore, as this functionality is built-in since R81, this option is not appearing anymore. (It's permanently enabled)"

We found the cause of our VPN issues, which were caused by something else. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Juan_
Collaborator

Hi There,

Yes, looks like it doesn't exist any more under R81.10 manager.

@PhoneBoy, Any insights on this?

Thanks

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

It's documented here: https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?eventSubmit_doGoviewsolutiondetails=&solut... 
However, I too am not finding it there in R81.10.
A TAC case might be in order. 

0 Kudos
Roy_Smith
Collaborator

I raised a call and got the following response:

"The "Support connectivity enhancement for gateways with multiple external interfaces" option is integrated into the newer versions - Since R81. 
Therefore, as this functionality is built-in since R81, this option is not appearing anymore. (It's permanently enabled)"

We found the cause of our VPN issues, which were caused by something else. 

0 Kudos
Zolo
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Roy,

Could you share what caused the slowness problem in your environment?

0 Kudos
Roy_Smith
Collaborator

Hi Zolo

The issue was tracked down to CoreXL and not enough CPU cores assigned to the VS. We enabled dynamic_balancing and all our VPN gateways are running fine at present

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events