Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nellox
Explorer
Jump to solution

SecureremoteVPN for Win11 arm

Hello guys,

is there someone that can help me and suggest which vpn securemote client use with Windows11 arm?

E84.40 or E86.20 have problems.

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
emmap
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos
6 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Start with checking the GW side logs and collecting logs from the client

0 Kudos
Nellox
Explorer

Hi Val, 

unfortunatelly from menu I enable logs but afterI am not able to open connect menu or vpn option menu. It show me error connection

0 Kudos
emmap
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos
Nellox
Explorer

Ok I will search a Win 10 i386... Thank you

0 Kudos
Grossi
Explorer

Hi Folks, I stumbled upon this topic when trying to connect to the company VPN after acquiring a new M2 MacBook, it wasn't  much of a help since the post marked as a solution is that its not currently supported. But I managed to connect to the VPN and I decided to share what I did in order to help someone that, like me, find this topic through google.

So, the "Solution" is not wrong, there's no support for Checkpoint Mobile for Windows 11 for Arm, but, there is a Checkpoint App in the Microsoft Store named Check Point Capsule VPN that will install a VPN provider on the Windows VPN Settings ( Settings > Network & Internet > VPN ).

This app will allow us to create a VPN connection to the VPN server that Checkpoint Mobile connects to, but this is just the first half, at this point you shouldn't know the IP address of the VPN server and if your company is like mine, there's no easy way of knowing since Checkpoint Mobile makes the connection process completely transparent, that is good for the average user but not for us in need to workaround the limitations of the app.

So, now we need to find out the IP address of the VPN server, If your company have a really helpful tech support I would encourage to contact them to get this but otherwise things are going to get a bit hacky from now on. 

We going to need access to a non-arm Windows 10 PC because we're going to connect to the VPN at least once to get the IP address. So install Wireguard on the PC and login to Checkpoint Mobile but do not connect to the VPN yet, start sniffing the network traffic on wireguard and connect to the VPN, wireguard log should have the VPN IP on its logs. Now use this IP to create a connection on the Windows 11 for Arm and hopefully it will work for you. If the VPN says it the server did not respond you probably have the wrong IP. 

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Whether this will work or not depends on what your administrator has configured in terms of allowed VPN clients or not.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events