cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MartinKy
Explorer

Secure Domain Logon Pop-Up Windows 11

Hello CheckMates!

I would like to ask you about your experience with SDL Pre-logon with Endpoint Security.

We have the latest Endpoint Security installed on workstations, with Secure Domain Logon enabled.
There is an inconsistent behavior between Windows 10 and Windows 11 workstations.

On Windows 10 workstation, user is presented with a pop-up screen to log-in into VPN after entering AD credentials. This is the expected and desired behavior.

Unfortunately, on Windows 11, there is an icon for the SDL on the log-in screen, but here is no pre-logon pop up displayed after user enters AD credentials. The Endpoint VPN configuration and used gateway is the same for both OS versions.

I have checked the configuration, but unable to find a difference which could cause the pre-logon to behave differently between Windows 10 and Windows 11.

Could you please advise if you have any experience with the SDL pre-logon pop-up on Windows 11?

Thanks and Regards
Martin

0 Kudos
4 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

What is the version of EPS client installed?

0 Kudos
MartinKy
Explorer

I am trying with Endpoint VPN E88.30

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Thanks for this info. Check SDL chapter of the admin manual, specifically the part talking about explicit/implicit SDL functionality.

Depending on how you set it up, some additional changes in Windows side may be required.

If you cannot figure this out by yourself, please open a TAC service request.

the_rock
Legend
Legend

I heard that this could be related to the certificate, but not 100% sure.

Andy

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events