Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
svori
Collaborator
Collaborator
Jump to solution

Remote access users access resources behind site to site tunnel

Hi,

I am trying to solve an issue where i need remote access users to be able to connect to resources behind a site to site tunnel.

Remote users connect to on premises Check Point cluster (R81.20 Take26) using Check Point Mobile client and can access resources in on premises datacenter.

But they also need to access resources that is located on the other end of an site to site tunnel.

I saw the Remote Access community, but i cannot add this interopable device there. I suspect it must be an Check Point host for that.

What can be done to enable routing between these two vpn domains ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

These are gateways that directly terminate Remote Access connections.
What you need to modify is the Remote Access Encryption Domain, which is modified in the Gateway object:

image.png

The object referred to here should be a group object that includes both your local IP addresses (i.e. your local encryption domain) and the remote IP addresses you wish to be accessible (i.e. the remote encryption domain).

View solution in original post

4 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

You don't add the Interoperable Device, but you add the networks behind that device to the Remote Access Community.

0 Kudos
svori
Collaborator
Collaborator

Hi,

The RemoteAccess community only has two options:

Add participating gateway and Participating User Groups

So i do not know where i should add these networks ?

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

These are gateways that directly terminate Remote Access connections.
What you need to modify is the Remote Access Encryption Domain, which is modified in the Gateway object:

image.png

The object referred to here should be a group object that includes both your local IP addresses (i.e. your local encryption domain) and the remote IP addresses you wish to be accessible (i.e. the remote encryption domain).

svori
Collaborator
Collaborator

Thank you Phoneboy 🙏 appreciate your help 🙂

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events