Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ernesteins
Explorer

How can i resolve incompatible vnaap.sys driver to enable Windows Memory integrity?

Recently I had to install Checkpoint VPN to access a client and give support, so I disable the Memory integrity from Windows 11 in order to install the driver because it didn't work without doing this, but now I uninstall the VPN and can't enable Memory integrity because "vnaap.sys" is shown as an incompatible driver, I don't know how to solve this...

vnaap_memoryIntegrity.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

vnaaps.sys is the client adapter driver. Apparently your uninstall was not 100% successful.

Please refer to sk163799 about removing the file, and other parts of the VPN client installed on your PC.

0 Kudos
Alex_Sazonov
Employee
Employee

Hello @Ernesteins ,

Could you please share more info about Win 11 OS version, version of the client and machine type?

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Hey @Ernesteins ...just wondering, was this managed by harmony endpoint portal or was it just regular VPN client? I ask this, because I uninstalled it fine without any issues on windows 11system (I mean regular VPN client, no EDR capabilities), but if its managed by harmony endpoint portal (cloud or on prem endpoint server), then you do need to know uninstall password to remove it.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events