Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eldoncoutinho
Explorer

Error while connect via Ubuntu and Check Point Mobile

I've been successfully connected to a VPN by Ubuntu for a long time (since 2019). Yesterday, I started to get an error "Something went wrong. Please try again.Code: 40".

I contacted the network admin from my company and she informed me of an error with simultaneous login. But, I tried to login, in the same machine, via Windows 11, with the same certificate (.p12), and I successfully connected to VPN. I've cleaned all my history and cookies in Google Chrome, and I tried Firefox too, and I got the same error. My Ubuntu version is 22.04 LTS and, as I mentioned above, I've been successfully connected to a VPN with Ubuntu, including with this version until yesterday.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Are you using Mobile Portal SSL VPN or something else? What is the GW version? Any recent updates on your Ubuntu client?

0 Kudos
eldoncoutinho
Explorer

Thank you for your quick response. Yes, I'm using Mobile Portal SSL VPN. And no, no recent updates on my Ubuntu.

Sorry, what is GW?

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

GW = Gateway (i.e. the thing you are connecting to).

Without help/cooperation from your administrators, your ability to debug this problem will be fairly limited.
You can see the precise debugging steps here: https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?eventSubmit_doGoviewsolutiondetails=&solut... 

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events