Based on sk162635, CP endpoint compliance capabilities are :
- All assigned Software Blades are installed and running on the endpoint computer.
- Anti-Malware is running and that the engine and signature databases are up to date.
- Required operating system service packs and updates are installed on the endpoint computer.
- Only authorized programs are installed and running on the endpoint computer.
- Required registry keys and values are present.
Can anybody share any experience on implementing compliance blade on the customer? what are the specific checks/use cases that were implemented on the customer side?
Like for example, I noticed that CP can check the presence of a certain registry keys/values. But what keys and values are usually checked?