Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArquimesArquime
Explorer
Jump to solution

Enable Authenticator method with Microsoft Authenticator using SNX in LINUX

Hello guys.
I'm using a linux machine and using SNX to close VPN with the company I work for.

However, I was told when I try to login my authentication method is set to "standard".

How do I change from "standard" to "microsoft authenticator" , because without it when trying to login
I will not receive the microsoft authenticator message to close the VPN after MFA.

$ snx - vpn.name -u username
Check Point's Linux SNX
Build 800010003
Please enter you password:

SNX: Access denied - wrong user name or password.

Does anyone have a solution?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

That method of authentication is only supported when using the most recent VPN clients on Windows or Mac.
SNX may support this when you authenticate via the Web Browser to a Mobile Access Blade portal that invokes SNX via the MAB Deployment Agent, which requires Java.
However, SNX on its own (i.e. when invoked via the CLI) does not support this option at all.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

That method of authentication is only supported when using the most recent VPN clients on Windows or Mac.
SNX may support this when you authenticate via the Web Browser to a Mobile Access Blade portal that invokes SNX via the MAB Deployment Agent, which requires Java.
However, SNX on its own (i.e. when invoked via the CLI) does not support this option at all.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events