cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
John_Borden1
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Dynamic ID and 2way SMS Provider

Dynamic ID and two-way SMS providers.  Most SMS Providers are now requiring two-way SMS in US.   Clickatell is now requring this format to send an SMS text.

curl -v --capath $CVPNDIR/var/ssl/ca-bundle/ "https://platform.clickatell.com/messages/http/send?apiKey=%APIKEY%==&to=%PHONE #%&content=%DYNAMICCODE%&from=%FROMNUMBER%"

Is this possible in our Dynamic setup?   

I can send this command directly from gateway and I get the text message, but can't get the Dynamic SMS within Check Point to send this request.  

Trying to help customer with this.  If there is a SMS provider users are using that is working that is also an option.  

Thanks,

John Borden CCSA

7 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

0 Kudos
Vladimir
Champion
Champion

@PhoneBoy , can you check internally if this has been resolved?

I have a small client that does not want to complicate things with additional RADIUS deployment required for most of the alternative MFA scenarios and I am hesitant on using email only delivery for it.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

What I'm reading in this thread suggests it should work if configured correctly, but maybe I'm wrong.
A TAC ticket is probably the best way to make progress on this.

0 Kudos
Joe_Ianni
Explorer

John,

Were you able to get DynamicID working with Clickatell? If so, I'd like to know the format of the URL.

Regards,

Joe

0 Kudos
John_Borden1
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Joe still working on it with engineering for a customer. I will update when there is a final solution. 

Vladimir
Champion
Champion

@John_Borden1 , any updates on this case?

I have another client interested in implementing it in US.

0 Kudos
Vladimir
Champion
Champion

Is there any update for the Dinamic ID configuration parameters and examples?

From the looks of it, none of the common SMS providers are using the formats specified in associated Help file.

Perhaps a refresh of the documentation is in order.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events