Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrbabington
Explorer

Azure to integrate Saml SSO into the Checkpoint VPN Client

Good afternoon! I am facing a challenge with a business application that has been correctly configured in Azure to integrate Saml SSO into the Checkpoint VPN Client. This issue arose after updating our firewall to version R81.20. When trying to access, I have repeatedly encountered the HTTP error code 500. Has anyone encountered this situation or have insights into how to troubleshoot this issue?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

It seems that your authentication server is not available. If you cannot figure out why, please open a TAC case via https://help.checkpoint.com

0 Kudos
(1)
mrbabington
Explorer

Good evening! It seems I'm having difficulties with a checkpoint on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) even after installing the latest hotfixes. Surprisingly, provisioning a VM in Azure was successful.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I would contact TAC and see if you can do remote session, maybe something simple is missing here.

Best,

Andy

0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Which VPN client?

Capsule VPN for instance requires R81.20 with JHF Take 43 to work with SAMl.

/Edit: Please ignore this I now see from the photos it is Endpoint security client

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
SCSupport
Contributor

Hi Chris, sorry to jump in on this thread. Does Capsule VPN work with SAML just by adding the JHF or is there also an update for the client ? thanks Peter

0 Kudos
SenpaiNoticed_U
Employee
Employee

For Capsule VPN / Capsule Connect for the iOS/Android.
The Jumbo version upgrade is needed, and I would be sure to have both the Management and Gateway with the Jumbo required.

If you have not set up SAML before, and on a R81.10 Gateway, you will need to run the SAML script from SK172909.

Capsule for Windows is still not supported at current time.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events