Did you mean: 

R81.10 Jumbo Hotfix Accumulator take #135 has been released

eranzo
Employee
Employee
0 12 697

eranzo_0-1707839193232.png

Hi All,

R81.10 Jumbo Hotfix Accumulator take #135 has been released today, and is available for download.

Please note the following:

•        Availability:

o   Available to download the via Jumbo documentation R81.10

o   Available for download via CPUSE.

o   Can be provided by customer support

Content included in this take:

• List of resolved issues in this take can be found in the Jumbo documentation R81.10

Note:

• Central Deployment allows you to perform a batch deployment of Hotfixes on your Security Gateways and clusters from SmartConsole!! For more information, see sk168597.

Thanks,

Release Operations Group

12 Comments
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Will test in the lab and report back 🙂

Best,

Andy

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Just installed it on a single gateway, will report tomorrow afternoon.

Best,

Andy

robertp
Explorer

Hi, was this tested on Maestro at all? I tried both on single and dual site and both had major issues.

Single site - the upgraded members rebooted around 10 times and then stayed in down state until i rolled them back to take 130

Dual site - it was fine when site 2 was upgraded, problems started when site 1 was upgraded and put up - devices starting going crazy, flapping every few seconds between down/init/detached (they didn't reboot from what I could tell). Also had to rollback.

Naama_Specktor
Employee
Employee

Hello @robertp ,

Maestro was tested in QA and we did not encounter the scenario that you describe,

This may be something unique ,and requires an investigation.

Please contact TAC to open a ticket for this case ,and please share the SR number with me for follow up, here or in PM.

Thank you,

Naama Specktor

robertp
Explorer

Hi, sent you a message just now, thanks.

Robert

the_rock
Legend
Legend

@robertp I know one customer on maestro that was thinking of installing take 135, but I think they decided to stick with 130 for now, which is recommended one anyway.

Best,

Andy

robertp
Explorer

@the_rock we would too but we experienced the issue from sk181891. I will probably lab it out next week with take 132 and apply it if all goes well instead of 135.

Robert

the_rock
Legend
Legend

@robertp I totally get it now...yea, thats always catch 22, as they say. Its unfortunate situation when people dont have time to lab something.

I really hope it all works out well at tne end.

Best,

Andy

MatanYanay
Employee
Employee

Hi @robertp 

we identified the RC of the problem and we are working to add the fix to the next jumbo we plan to release this week or by early next week 

Thanks 

Matan.

robertp
Explorer

Hi @MatanYanay 

Thank you for your response. Can you share the bug ID number once possible? I would like to mention in to TAC in one of the cases we have open for this.

Br,
Robert

the_rock
Legend
Legend

@robertp Good idea! I would also provide the link to this post as well once you create the ticket.

Best,

Andy

MatanYanay
Employee
Employee

HI @robertp 

the Bug ID that will fix the issue is PRJ-53287, it will be part of the next jumbo we will release. 

Thanks 

Labels