R80.30, part of the Check Point Infinity architecture, delivers the most innovative and effective security that keeps our customers protected against large scale, fifth generation cyber threats.
The release contains innovations and significant improvements such as:
- Practical Prevention against Advanced Threats: The Industry’s 1st Threat Extraction for Web.
- State-of-the-Art HTTPS Inspection: New SSL Inspection Patent Pending Technologies.
- Superior Management & Visibility: New Performance & Operational Techniques.
And much more
This release is initially recommended for customers who are interested in implementing the new features. We will make it the default version after significant adoption. It will then be available in the 'Showing Recommended Packages' section in the CPUSE tab in Gaia portal. Until then the Check Point's default version is R80.20.
For “What’s New”, Release Notes and more information, please refer to R80.30 Homepage [sk144293].
*Check Point also offers an Early Availability program for the new 3.10 kernel based on the R80.30 release, which offers support for additional Security Gateways and appliances. For more details, contact email@example.com.
- For public EA path login to https://usercenter.checkpoint.com and go to Try Our Products -> Early Availability Programs. Then register to CPEA-EVAL-R80.30-3.10 public EA program.
- Release notes for this EA program are available here