cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Something inspirational

I wanted to share 2 things I truly find inspirational...holidays are almost here, lots of people are stressed out, so I find seeing something thats inspiring always helps! First off, here is photo comparison of @PhoneBoy before his weight loss and after. Still does not change his great personality and amazing qualities, but it inspires other people to do the same.

MicrosoftTeams-image.png

Then, there is great video of guy called Nick Vujicic, who has no arms or legs, but he does things most people never do. Check out below video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4uG2kSdd-4

Take care of each other and may everyone have an amazing holidays. ALWAYS peace and respect, NEVER racism!

Andy

2 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Thanks, man!
I am grateful for everyone's support during 2022 while I was undergoing some fairly significant life changes.
The good news is that I am ending the year in a far better place than I started.

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Hey, its all about health, 100% and feeling better. See, my goal in life was always to visit every single country in the world, but I still have about 35 to go, haha. Glad you are better off at the end of the year and may you continue to be even better as years go by!!

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events