cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Please pray for peace

I woke up today and saw the news out of Israel and its awful. I lived in war literally half of my life and no matter what, its always INNOCENT people that pay the price, sadly. Politicians dont care, to them, human life is totally meaningless. 

I always say, I dont care what skin color you are, what your religion is, we all need more RESPECT in this world. If that was the case, there would be way less fighting.

I been to 170+ countries all over the world and you meed nice people no matter where you go. If you are nice to people, they will be nice to you, 100% of the time. As a matter of fact, people who have least materialistically are the ones who would offer you shirt of their back, as they say.

As Beatles sang "Give peace a chance"

And as Ellen DeGeneres used to say "Be kind to one another"

ALWAYS PEACE AND UNDERSTANDING.

Andy

2 Replies
genisis__
Leader Leader
Leader

Amen to that Bro!  Look at the Ukraine war; this has affected us all personally and economically.
War is wrong period.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Thanks brother. As my mom always says, the main reason for ANY war on this planet is the economy. When economy is collapsing, war seems to be the only thing left. I never really thought about it when I was younger, but now I realize that is 100% true.

Best example is where I come from, former Yugoslavia, you would not need to look any further.

Andy

0 Kudos
Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events