Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daniel_Kavan
Advisor

compliance vpn121 frequency of the topology update for remote access with in global properties

Where do I make this setting to 24 hours?

Is it in global properties under remote access?  I'm not seeing it

0 Kudos
6 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I will check in the morning for you, but such a setting does not ring a bell to me.

Best,

Andy

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Just logged into one client's S1C instance and checked smart console there, I could not find such setting in global properties, advanced settings or guidbedit, sorry mate. Maybe someone else will know.

Best,

Andy

0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

I believe in current releases it's tied to the reauthentication interval, in older versions it appeared here:

Chris_Atkinson_0-1707812728567.jpeg

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Ah, that setting, now that does look familiar 🙂

Best,

Andy

0 Kudos
Daniel_Kavan
Advisor

I could submit a RFE to point to improve the clarity in the compliance blade for this one.    Remote Access for global properties...this window you can configure properties that relate to SecuRemote/SecureClient    I have reauthentication (Re-authenticate user every:  ) set to way less then 24 hours, so I'm not sure why it's not giving me a better rating.   Actually,  SSL Network extender Re-authentication frequency is a different best practice VPN116.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I can tell you about RFEs, I know this as a fact as I was told so by folks who would know. Literally all major vendors, yes, they look at RFEs, but if there are only handful of customers asking for a new feature, trust me, it will never happen. There has to be certain % of customers requesting it for them to even be considered. Its like that with CP, Fortinet, Cisco, Palo Alto. They will look at every RFE that comes in, but that sadly does not guarantee you much : - )

You can try TAC, does not hurt.

Best,

Andy

0 Kudos
Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events