Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Queelag46
Explorer
Jump to solution

Questions about Harmony Mobile

Hi Community,

I am currently dealing with different issues with Harmony Mobile, and I can't find too much information to provide me with a solution to them.

The first one is about the "Name" field in the "Device" section and the integration with Vmware WorkSpaceONE, this field gets the information from the "Username" field in WorkSpaceONE and I want to get the information from the "FullName" field, do you know if it is possible?

On the other hand, on IOS devices, recently updated Harmony client, I am getting a pop-up with the following message:
SB.message_filtering_tip.tittle
SB.message_filtering_tip.action_show_me

Does this mean anything to you?

Thank you very much!
Best regards

Queelag.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Yuval_Sered
Employee
Employee

Hi Queelag, 

first please start with the integration guide for WS1 that might give you some answers: https://sc1.checkpoint.com/documents/Infinity_Portal/WebAdminGuides/EN/Harmony-Mobile-Integration-Gu... 

Second the field mapping between the UEM WS1 and Harmony Mobile is fixed and cannot be customized 

for your iOS pop-up messages I suggest you open a TAC SR ticket not sure what this is looks like an error to me - I assume the end user is getting these on the device itself when running the Protect App?

Regards

Yuval

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Yuval_Sered
Employee
Employee

Hi Queelag, 

first please start with the integration guide for WS1 that might give you some answers: https://sc1.checkpoint.com/documents/Infinity_Portal/WebAdminGuides/EN/Harmony-Mobile-Integration-Gu... 

Second the field mapping between the UEM WS1 and Harmony Mobile is fixed and cannot be customized 

for your iOS pop-up messages I suggest you open a TAC SR ticket not sure what this is looks like an error to me - I assume the end user is getting these on the device itself when running the Protect App?

Regards

Yuval

Queelag46
Explorer

Hi Yuval,

I assumed that you could not customize Harmony Mobile to bring data from one field or another.

On the other hand, I have been able to reproduce the message that I had commented, apparently it looks like an error message, I think they should focus on a message to a user as it may give fear to users to open it, it is an informative message with new features, it does not always pop-up in the IOS application.

Sin título.png

Thanks for your replies!

BR,

Queelag

0 Kudos
Yuval_Sered
Employee
Employee

Thanks for the feedback, taking it with product team

Yuval

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

@Yuval_Sered provided great advice. I will say when it comes to harmony mobile, we have a customer that had so MANY issues with it, mind you this was couple of years back when product was still fairly new. After many TAC cases and SE helping us, we made it work and they are super happy with it now, no issues at all.

Best,

Andy

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events