Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daniel_Kavan
Advisor
Jump to solution

Capsule Workspace documentation on sandboxing

Hi Mates!

Capsule Workspace Introduction - YouTube 

This video talks about the sandboxing for Capsule Workspace, but I can't find anything in the written documentation on it, to show our ISSO.  Nothing here sk109319 or here sk108955 about sandboxing, just in the video.

Thanks in advance,

~DjK

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Daniel_Kavan
Advisor

'Security container' is used more than 'sandbox' in the documentation.

Here's another good link referencing Capsule, The 4 building blocks of Mobile Security.

sk111558 shows an ability to do a remote wipe, but I assume you'd need an MDM to do that, not simply Capsule workspace.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Capsule Workspace is a container for your corporate data on your personal device.

For on-device Threat Prevention, you would use SandBlast Mobile.

0 Kudos
Daniel_Kavan
Advisor

Thanks Dameon.  Yeah, our auditors want to see something in writing or documentation showing that capsule workspace uses a secure container.   I'd like to show them a pdf instead of a you tube video.

The best solution would involve these 3 sand blast mobile, workspace capsule and a MDM.   However, having just workspace capsule does add some security.  A step up from just using OWA directly on a mobile phone.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

How about the product datasheet for Capsule Workspace?

http://www.checkpoint.com/downloads/product-related/datasheets/ds-capsule-workspace.pdf 

0 Kudos
Daniel_Kavan
Advisor

Yes, thank you.  That should do it.   

0 Kudos
Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events