Please see comments inline with your notes:
Basic highlights to pass to customer:
1. Smartworkflow re-developed using new SmartTasks mechanism. provide 4-eyes approval process.
SmartWorkflow was indeed re-developed and relies on SmartTasks mechanism behind the scenes. The development was beyond the scope of just SmartTasks and includes various other improvements and changes in the Management server code.
2. Smartworkflow "four eyes approval" is soft launched with R80.40 and available upon request via Solution Center.
We developed some SmartWorkflow capabilities as an RFE over R80.40 for a few customers that requested it. I'm not sure I would call that a "soft launch".
In full transparency, we were not satisfied with the way it worked and there were various limitations that were difficult to resolve in that design. Therefore we decided to re-implement it differently for R81.20.
3. Both R81 and R81.10 do not have option for Smartworkflow "four eyes approval".
Indeed, it was decided not to port the R80.40 Workflow RFE to later versions because of the re-implementation plans for R81.20.
4. R81.20 will include Smartworkflow "four eyes approval".
We are in process of approving this content into R81.20. It looks like we're on track, but it will be easier to give a final confirmation in a few weeks.
5. Whether in R80.40 or R81.20+, the new Smartworkflow "four eyes approval" feature is free.
Workflow required a paid license in R77.30. In R80.40 we gave it to a few customers as part of the RFE process and in such cases we usually don't open up the licensing / cost discussion.
Now that Workflow is coming back as a full feature in R81.20, Product Management are evaluating the model for releasing it to customers. This will be cleared up by the release date.