cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alex-
Advisor
Advisor

Web Smart Console and SSO

I haven't found this in the documentation.

Would it be possible to have SSO with the Web Smart console, for instance passing credentials in the web page so users bypass the login portal?

The use case is to give web read-only access to the SMS to a pool of users in a very large organization via reverse proxy, without opening the IP of the Smart Console to large swaths of the network and also not giving the opportunity to provide any other credentials than the ones that would be embedded in the reverse proxy.

Actually, if it would be feasible, this could lead the customer to invest even more into Check Point products than they do now, so for my particular case there is more interest than a nice-to-have.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

SAML Authentication (used for most SSO implementations) for SmartConsole is planned for R81.20.
I presume this will also translate to the Web SmartConsole as well. 

0 Kudos
Leonrd_Butler
Explorer

Is that documented anywhere? We are being asked to implement SSO for webui and smartconsole, however we are at R81.10 and do not plan on upgrading to R81.20 unless absolutely required to.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

SAML integration for SmartConsole (Web) requires R81.20.
It is in the product documentation.
Gaia WebUI does not currently support SAML, this would likely require an RFE with your local Check Point office.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events