cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anettekr
Participant

Smartevent Customise Exported Reports

Hello,

i'm using SE R81.10 and i have Application and URL filtering report being sent automatically every day by email.  i want to know if i can change the name of the report received and the csv files it generates.

currently when the report is sent it has the name that i have given it but then date and time is appended.  Is there a way to remove the date and time and just have the name of the report?

And is there a way to select what csv files are sent or is that only controlled by the tables / graphs that you show in the report.  so if i only wanted to see the csv file for high risk applications then the report should only included one page with that table?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Amir_Senn
Employee
Employee

Hi,

I added an example of how to rename it (1.png).

Export to CSV will export tables only. If you don't want all the tables to be exported I suggest one of 2 things:

1) Remove the tables you don't want from the report. Since it's a default report you can always restore it to default.

2) Clone the report and have a go at the new clone.

I don't think that the time stamp could be removed from the exported file.

Kind regards, Amir Senn
anettekr
Participant

thanks for the response Amir.

I've not come across any documentation that says i can remove the timestamp so far so i'm guessing its not possible then.

thanks for the confirmation on the tables. have cloned the original and removed all bar the wanted table and will see what the outcome is.

0 Kudos
Amir_Senn
Employee
Employee

This files are also saved on the server before being sent by email. If they had no timestamp they would override the last one. For this reason I believe this is not possible, at least not without interfering with the code and would be simpler to handle the exported to email file name rather than changing timestamp.

Kind regards, Amir Senn
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I do not believe either of these things are possible.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events