Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nenad_Odic
Contributor
Jump to solution

R80.20 security checkup report does not export

Dear CheckMates,

i have a problem on R 80.20 smartview part with reports.Infact everything works fine every report is generating and exporting except Security Checkup Advanced report that is generating ,but can not be exported in any format,every time it shows "Running" for an hour and than fail with"Failed",no reason no nothing in smartconsole.

This thing has never happend to me with R80 or R80.10 .

Problem exsists currently on any Security Checkup analysis that we have setup with R80.20.

So currently we have two setups that are still "listening" on two different hypervisor platforms (Hyper-v,VMware) for Management Server, with two different appliances 4800 and TE125 as gateways for SecCheckup.

On both environments i have seen same behavior.

One thing i did was to import Security Checkup Advanced.cpr from R80.10 to R80.20 and successfully did the export.

So i think there is a problem with template in R80.20.

Please advise|(just don't tell me to raise the case). Smiley Happy 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kfir_Dadosh
Collaborator

I can confirm that there is a problem with the "Security Checkup - Advanced" report template.

Issue will be fixed in the next JHF that will be released in the following weeks.

I posted a solution for the problem in Fix for R80.20 "Security Checkup - Advanced" report

Please confirm that it fixed your problem.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Sukru_isik
Contributor

Hello,

can you change the management time zone and try again?

For example Bahrein...

0 Kudos
Nenad_Odic
Contributor

This not the issue,as Danny said these are XML files and i have compared them,and they are totally different and i don't have the time or will to go trough smth that is GA.

Thanks for advice.

Probably is smarter to raise the ticket for this.

0 Kudos
Sukru_isik
Contributor

I have encountered similar problem before.

After change it, problem fixed.

Maybe your problem can be same...

0 Kudos
Nenad_Odic
Contributor

Thanks i have already tried to change the zone,but still the same.

Any way thank you

0 Kudos
Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

Nenad Odic wrote:

One thing i did was to import Security Checkup Advanced.cpr from R80.10 to R80.20 and successfully did the export.

So i think there is a problem with template in R80.20.

.cpr files are just simple XML files. You can easily compare them with any diff tool to determine what could be the issue within the template.

0 Kudos
Nenad_Odic
Contributor

Dear Mates,

i have tried in demo environment at CP cloud and it does not export so if any one from CP is reading  this ,please react.

This is as we all agree totally unimportant issue ,but from sales point of view this is a bust.

Imagine situation:

After 3 weeks of listening we arrange a meeting with decision makers and have to present them what we have found,we generate report and go trough its details and people are warmed up and keen on closing the deal,so everything went well,you think until they ask you to export the report because trial licence will expire in few days.You answer of course it will be a minute ,after an hour of "running" you get "failed".

there are 1000 ways to get out of this unpleasantness,but first impression of decision maker is "let us try another vendor"

0 Kudos
Kfir_Dadosh
Collaborator

I can confirm that there is a problem with the "Security Checkup - Advanced" report template.

Issue will be fixed in the next JHF that will be released in the following weeks.

I posted a solution for the problem in Fix for R80.20 "Security Checkup - Advanced" report

Please confirm that it fixed your problem.

Nenad_Odic
Contributor

Dear Kfir,

I confirm that this is fixed,thank you.

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events