cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vineet_Pal
Participant

Detailed User reporting

Hi All, 

There is a requirement from the customer to get a detailed user report whenever needed. This report is a typical browse history including URLF and App.

They have a Quantum Spark giving ports for "best 10" sessions, apps, URLs etc. this however is not sufficient for the user.

i have suggested Harmony Connect which they have tried and are happy with the reporting available. 

Question 1

Is there a solution from checkpoint gateway which would be able to give me Checkpoint Harmony level reporting? If yes please provide the details. 

Question 2 

They are using QoS or upload/download policy shaping on the firewall, if suppose the customer migrates to Harmony Connect which is a fwaas, how will the local firewall process QoS based rules as DPI is enabled on the Harmony Connect.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

You have a few different options to explore, depending on your precise requirements:

• Horizon Events (hosted in Infinity Portal)
  • SMP (requires having your gateway managed by SMP in Infinity Portal)
  • On-premise management with Smart-1 + SmartEvent

On your second question: I'm not clear what you're asking here.
However, any QoS you've implemented on your on-prem gateways should still apply for traffic going through them.

0 Kudos
Amir_Senn
Employee
Employee

I have created a view for SmartView for Browse Time, you can download it from here:

https://community.checkpoint.com/t5/SmartEvent/Browse-Time-Report/m-p/135663#M28

If you wish to increase the number of users/apps/etc. per statistic log tables you can also change it in the widget setting (see attached).

Kind regards, Amir Senn
0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

Tue 30 Apr 2024 @ 08:00 AM (CDT)

Central US: What's New in R82?

Tue 30 Apr 2024 @ 03:00 PM (CDT)

EMEA: CPX 2024 Recap

Wed 01 May 2024 @ 02:00 PM (EDT)

South US: HTTPS Inspection Best Practices

Thu 02 May 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)

APAC: What's new in R82

Tue 30 Apr 2024 @ 08:00 AM (CDT)

Central US: What's New in R82?

Tue 30 Apr 2024 @ 03:00 PM (CDT)