Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r1der
Advisor

Detailed User Activity Report

When running a Detailed User Activity Report, and I set the date to "Last 30 days" for user:username it only goes back 2 days.

The report is 40 pages long. I can change the date to January 11-12, and there is results. Though if I set it to "last 30 days" it only starts from January 18, 2024 (today) to yesterday January 17, 2024.

Is there something I am missing to have the report go further back in one report? Rather than having to create multiple reports? Is 40 days pages the max perhaps? The user Activity report shows a good summary but doesn't exactly show the sites they visited. HTTPS Inspection is on for the user in question.

R81.10 Take 110

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Amir_Senn
Employee
Employee

Hi,

There are a few options here.

a. Widgets is showing up to 500 logs by default, newest first:

1.PNG

You can increase it as you like. You can also export it to PDF. When exporting this report to PDF, the table will go as far back as the data goes:

2.PNG

b. Your log partition is full and deleting old log. It delete oldest logs/indexes first but if it the partition gets full enough it can delete up to 2 days. Easy to validate, create custom time frame with range older than 2 days.

Kind regards, Amir Senn
(1)

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events