Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ikafka
Collaborator
Jump to solution

Checkpoint LDAP Integration

Hi,

First of all, I want to talk about the structure. There is an AD with many (hundreds of thousands) users. A remote Checpoint firewall is pulling users from this AD. I configured Identityy Awernes, but since the location is remote and there are too many users, user queries take a long time.

I think the problem will be solved if I pull the organization unit part of the region where the firewall is from the AD. When searching or querying users, it speeds up if it is done from a certain organization unit instead of all users.
-Can I do this organization unit part with Identity collector?
-If I can, can you share the relevant document?

Or can you suggest if there is another solution?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
ikafka
Collaborator

Hi @G_W_Albrecht 

Thanks for your reply and for sharing this information. I have not yet been able to provide controls in the environment. I will share the solution information when it is finalized. 

0 Kudos
ikafka
Collaborator

Hi

I installed with identity collector but there are small problems.

It is now doing user verification in the rules. But I want to cancel this rule and write a new rule. With this new rule, I want to check that only one computer is in a certain OU (organization unit). If this computer is in the OU, it passes the rule. I couldn't figure out how to do this rule.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I believe you can refer to individual machines in the Access Role, but I don't think we support groups for this function.

0 Kudos
ikafka
Collaborator

Hi,

We install identity Collector and our problem solved. 

Our environment have 42 ADC and we use 35 ADC with İdentity Collector.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events