Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zhangchuang
Contributor
Jump to solution

Meastro comparison

Dear Expert ,

I clear know CheckPoint Maestro is our absolute advantage  e.g. Security at Hyperscale、Flexible Operations、Cloud-Level Efficiency ... And we have many successful user case  .

One day ,During a meeting  with a customer, they asked me a question ,Why other vendors PA 、FT or CISCO they didn't have solution like MHO , Is it due to  coding or something else ? 

Could  give me some suggestions ?Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Dario_Perez
Employee Employee
Employee

Actually they have some similar solution, well same concept. But they need to integrate with 3Party and/or other solution, also they have several limitation on that. Maestro is an extension for Scalable Platform Chassis, so we have small changes but is the same code and well know as Check Point Products. 

I suggest reach you local SE for further information. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Dario_Perez
Employee Employee
Employee

Actually they have some similar solution, well same concept. But they need to integrate with 3Party and/or other solution, also they have several limitation on that. Maestro is an extension for Scalable Platform Chassis, so we have small changes but is the same code and well know as Check Point Products. 

I suggest reach you local SE for further information. 

zhangchuang
Contributor

@Dario_Perez  Thanks for your reply and suggest  ! No matter what they do, Maestro is our absolute advantage  .😁

0 Kudos