cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maxtaan
Contributor
Jump to solution

Maestro Lab Creation

How can I make a lab for Maestro? If possible please reply with relevant details and resources links.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tom_Kendrick
Employee
Employee

Depending on your location, we do have (as Check Point) some demo labs that you can access with the assistance of your local SE.

As mentioned, MHO is physical, so you cant replicate it.  However, if you can get to CPX, you will get some intros to new clustering methods that is similar to some of the Maestro concepts. Just to be clear, the new method is not exactly the same (physically), and doesn't scale to the same levels, and wont offer exactly the same features - but, will offer many common commands and some similar concepts - so can you expand what your goal is please? 

Tom

View solution in original post

(1)
9 Replies
Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

As you'll require Maestro Orchestrator MHO-Appliances for this, contact your local distributor for lab or demo hardware and ask your local Check Point office for lab access times.

maxtaan
Contributor

Hello @Danny 

I want to create a lab in the VM environment. For this what is required? As per my knowledge, MHO's OS is not available. So if i want to create a lab is it only possible in physical?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Gojira
Collaborator
Collaborator

Maestro is physical only. It relies on many physical devices and accessories to work.

0 Kudos
maxtaan
Contributor

Hi @Gojira 

Is there any reference? I have to show it to a person that why I need a reference link/news/other.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Datasheet for the physical hardware is here:

https://www.checkpoint.com/downloads/products/maestro-hyperscale-orchestrator-datasheet.pdf

If you work for a partner/reseller please work with your local account team on NFR pricing / demo options.

The closet you will get otherwise is an ElasticXL lab following the release of R82.

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
(1)
Tom_Kendrick
Employee
Employee

Depending on your location, we do have (as Check Point) some demo labs that you can access with the assistance of your local SE.

As mentioned, MHO is physical, so you cant replicate it.  However, if you can get to CPX, you will get some intros to new clustering methods that is similar to some of the Maestro concepts. Just to be clear, the new method is not exactly the same (physically), and doesn't scale to the same levels, and wont offer exactly the same features - but, will offer many common commands and some similar concepts - so can you expand what your goal is please? 

Tom

(1)
maxtaan
Contributor

Hi @Tom_Kendrick 

My goal is I want to create a virtual lab of the maestro environment. But for MHO I can't able to create. However the solution is fully dependent on physical devices, I know it. That's why I post here, I think experts will give me a way to make a virtual lab.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

You may be able to get remote access to a lab but a virtual lab is not possible for Maestro.

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Maestro Events