cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stevan_Jovanovi
Explorer

MHO-175 Unable access to WebUi

Hello All,

I have an issue to access on WebUi interface.
I'm building a lab with 2 MHO-175 and 2 SGM (16600HS).

The 2 MHO are configured in single site and the first one is configured with "orchesrator-amount 1" and the second with the amout 2. (Port 1/32/1 and 2/32/1)

Today, All devices are configued in R81.10 Take 338.

A few days ago, I'm experiencing the same issue, (WebUi unable to access), The MHO were configured with the TaKe JHF130 (more recent)
Before rollback to the "Factor Default", all troubleshooting tasks got no results.

Several checks, starting from physical layer (change) and logical layer (arp , and network checks, change browsers, ec...) and checkpoint commands.

Like : Change IP, remove IP stop the WebUi service, port SSL change , restart it , and so on...
Also the reboot can not had any effects on WebUi access. Port console always reachable. The Ip addresses are configured on both the MHOs.

The "lldpctl" command can show all of the SGMs connected (not configured in SG) and each MHO can see the other MHO. (Ping between the both MHO is good (192.0.2.x) .

After rollback in R81.10 (Fresh Install) and upgade with the JHF Take 338. the issue is back again. This happened after a reboot of the both MHO, only 4 days after the upgrade process.

I will be happy to resolve this issue asap, and still available for remote session and/or some help.

A tac request is already openned the last Friday, but awaiting their feedback. Told me, not available on this Monday. Will be available on Tuesday, I'm waiting in vain 🙂 (Joke)... I'm not here to complain about the TAC support, which is doing a fantastic job. Totally satisfied with the performance.

I have severals other outputs or screenshots, possible have more information.

Kindly regards,

Miller.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
emmap
Employee
Employee

"The 2 MHO are configured in single site and the first one is configured with "orchesrator-amount 1" and the second with the amout 2. (Port 1/32/1 and 2/32/1)"

They should both be set to 'amount 2' as this configuration piece is the amount of orchestrators in the site, not the orchestrator ID. The orch ID is derived from how they are cabled down to the SGMs (orch1 is attached to port 1 on all SGMs, orch 2 is attached to port 2 on all SGMs).

0 Kudos