Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shlomi_Feldman
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Quantum IoT Protect Channel training

Hi IoT experts,

I would like to express my gratitude and appreciation to David Galdran, Security Engineer Team Leader for Major Accounts, Daniel Cohen-Sason, IoT R&D Group Manager, and Yacov Uziel, IoT Technology Leader for their exceptional work in organizing and delivering the hybrid Channels training on Quantum IoT Protect at the Check Point office in Madrid, Spain.

This training session is of great significance, considering the increasing prevalence of IoT devices and the critical need for robust security measures in the face of emerging threats.

By providing valuable insights and expertise in Quantum IoT Protect, this training will equip participants with essential knowledge and skills to safeguard IoT devices in an ever-evolving technological landscape.

Once again, I want to extend my sincere appreciation to David Galdran, Daniel Cohen-Sason, and Yacov Uziel for their outstanding contributions to this training. Their commitment and expertise have undoubtedly contributed to making this event a success.

If you want to have a similar training in your country, please let us know.

0 Kudos
0 Replies

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events