Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alex-
Advisor
Advisor
Jump to solution

Threat Hunting on Safari

Threat Hunting doesn't appear to work on Safari, tried also with Private Window and so on.

THonSafari.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Alex-
Advisor
Advisor

I received the information that only Chrome and Edge are supported for web platforms. Anything that doesn't work on any other browser should be an RFE if required.

The documentation will be updated to reflect this.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I'd check with TAC to see if this is a known issue or not.

0 Kudos
Alex-
Advisor
Advisor

I checked and they could replicate, the matter has been sent to the relevant team.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I also tested on my personal Macbook air and yes, definitely an issue. If I try any other browser on my mac laptop, edge, mozilla, chrome, opera, works just fine, ONLY safari fails.

Best,

Andy

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

@Alex- 

If I try it on Safari browser on my windows 11 desktop at home, that seems to work. Let me see, I will test it after I update my macbook.

Best,

Andy

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Hey mate,

To try help you with this even further, since I was off today, I called Apple support, as I have apple care plus plan with my macbook laptop, told lady the issue and she was super nice, we tried bunch of stuff, but sadly, nothing worked after about 30 minutes of trying. Sorry, did my best in hopes something will do the trick, but nope ( - :. Let us know how it gets solved.

Best,

Andy

0 Kudos
Alex-
Advisor
Advisor

I received the information that only Chrome and Edge are supported for web platforms. Anything that doesn't work on any other browser should be an RFE if required.

The documentation will be updated to reflect this.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

K, just tested it on latest Sonoma 14.4 version, Safari 17.3.1 and same issue, so definitely a bug.

Let us know how it gets fixed.

Best,

Andy

0 Kudos
Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events